The Machine Apocalypse
- Is Growth Over?
- "The data are": How fetishism makes us stupid
- Why Workers Are Losing the War Against Machines
- An innovation agenda to help people win the race against the machines
- Sure, Big Data Is Great. But So Is Intuition
- The Consequences of Machine Intelligence
- Will a Robot Take Your Job?
- Artificial intelligence – can we keep it in the box?
- You Must Make the New Machines
- Why Making Robots Is So Darn Hard
The New York Times on Libraries
- Libraries See Opening as Bookstores Close
- Handled With Care (what to do with deceased scholars books)
- Failing to Close the ‘Digital Divide’
- More Relevant Than Ever
- It’s Not Just Story Time and Bookmobiles
- For Gathering and for Solitude
- Do We Still Need Libraries? (response by John Palfrey)
- Libraries and bookshops/stores (response by Phil Bradley)