- The Patent System Is The World's Biggest Threat To Innovation Today
- How Google Dominates Us
- The Status of Science: We Have No-one to Blame but Ourselves
- Resilience vs. Sustainability: The Future of Libraries
- Getting first sale wrong
- College Students: The Gadget Generation
- Our kids' glorious new age of distraction
- Study this: E-Textbook readers compared
- Academic E-books and their Role in the Emerging Scholarly Communications Landscape
- "Librarians" -- An Endangered Species?
- What Students Don't Know
- The Library, it's academic
- Why it matters how faculty view librarians
- Three Reasons We Struggle to Measure Value
- Preprint: "Book Lovers, Technophiles, Pragmatists, and Printers: The Social and Demographic Structure of User Attitudes Toward E-Books"
- Identifying Core Reference Competencies from an Employers' Perspective: Implications
- Why One-shot Information Literacy Sessions Are Not the Future of Instruction: A Case
for Online Credit Courses
- So when does academic publishing get disrupted?