Another list for your reading, gift giving and collection development pleasure.
- The World According to Monsanto by Marie-Monique Robin
- The Disappearing Spoon: And Other True Tales of Madness, Love, and the History of the World from the Periodic Table of Elements by Sam Kean
- Eaarth: Making a Life on a Tough New Planet by Bill McKibben
- Water: The Epic Struggle for Wealth, Power, and Civilization by Steven Solomon
- Losing Our Cool: Uncomfortable Truths About Our Air-Conditioned World by Stan Cox
- Four Fish: The Future of the Last Wild Food by Paul Greenberg
- The Tiger: A True Story of Vengeance and Survival by John Vaillant
- Adventures Among Ants: A Global Safari With a Cast of Trillions by Mark W. Moffett
- Arctic Sanctuary: Images of the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge with photography by Jeff Jones and essays by Laurie Hoyle
- The Fate of Nature: Rediscovering Our Ability to Rescue the Earth by Charles Wohlforth
I'm always looking for recommendations and notifications of book lists as they appear in various media outlets. If you see one that I haven't covered, please let me know at jdupuis at yorku dot ca or in the comments.
I am picking up a lot of lists from Largehearted Boy.