Classic, just classic: 15 Signs You're Talking To A Canadian.
Here they are:
- We Are Completely Comfortable With The Term "Homo Milk"
- We Correct You When You Say "Soda"
- We Are Offended When You Ask Us If We Know A Friend Of Yours Who, Coincidentally, Also Lives In Canada. You're from Canada? Do you know my friend Tom? He lives in Canada too. Ever since Canada was invented, we've been asked this question. The American soldiers did this during the War of 1812. Good war, dude. Good war. I think my buddy Jacques lives up in Canada. Vancouver or some shit. Tall guy, eyepiece? You probably know him.
- We Don't Think "Legalizing Marijuana" Is A Debate
- We've All Rolled Up The Rim To Win
- We've Been Jealous Of Someone Else's Toboggan
- We Think 'Beaver Tail' Is Delicious
- Our Parents Have Tied Our Mittens Together With A String So We Don't Lose Them
- We Were Raised, In Part, By Mr. Dressup
- We Grow Playoff Beards.
- We Are Angry That We Can't Watch The Same Commercials As Americans During The Superbowl
- We Know Where To Get Good Poutine
- When We Hear "In The Five-hole" And "Spending Some Time In The Box", We Don't Think Dirty
- We Give Directions Using Liquor Stores And Beer Stores As Geographical Benchmarks
- Canadians Never Think Anywhere Is Cold Outside Of Canada
I would add that Canadian still vaguely pay attention to what William Shatner is doing.
What about you? What are your signs you're talking to a Canadian?
As usual, more detail amusement is available at the original post.