As usual, some interesting stuff from the December 2009 issue of IEEE Women in Engineering Magazine (v3i2).
- Capturing young womens' imagination: Welcome to the Wii generation of Nerd Girls by various
- Revolutions and Remembrances: Engineering as a bond for diverse groups by Marimuthu, R.
- Women to Watch: Putting Students First: Furse finds the fun in teaching by Prives, L.
- Changing the tide of forecasts by Wax, H.
- Bringing water to the world: Rural Bangladesh Tackling Clean Water Challenges by Taylor, M.
- An eye for detail: Chen Focuses on Optic Nerve Regeneration by Prives, L.